The best sustainable non-toxic natural way to deodorize your refrigerator is The Coop Home Goods Bamboo Charcoal Refrigerator Deodorizer
Fresh Fridge - Fresh Food
- It’s important that our food is fresh and free of nasty odors. The power of activated charcoal removes odors and helps keep food fresh. The pores of the charcoal absorb the odors and moisture in the air, making our deodorizer a natural way to prevent bad smells and bacteria in your refrigerator.
- Our deodorizer is non-toxic; you don't have to worry about chemicals being in your fridge near your fresh produce or meat.
- The activated charcoal prevents mold and mildew by absorbing the excess moisture in your fridge.
Eco-Friendly & Budget-Friendly
- Our charcoal is made from bamboo, which grows in abundance all over the world and it regenerates very quickly.
- Do not use the deodorizer in your freezer, the efficacy is limited in temps under 25 degrees.
- Our deodorizer has a life span of 2 years with monthly maintenance. To properly maintain remove the inner bag from the case and place in direct sunlight for 1 hour every 30 days.
- Once 2 years has passed, you can pour the bamboo charcoal into the soil of your plants or garden. The ability to retain moisture and nutrients actually promotes plant growth.
- Sure it’s meant for your fridge, but you can also use it almost anywhere, like cabinets, under the kitchen sink, linen closets, drawers, bedroom closets, locker or your gym bag.
- Its light weight and easily transported so you can take it with you on the go and when you travel as well.
- Sometimes the best gifts are those that are useful, this would be a great housewarming gift for a man or woman moving into a new home, apartment, RV, or Boat.