The Oransi Finn Air Purifier can assist you breathe and rest much better with lighter, fresher, cleaner. The carbon pre-filter eliminates bigger dust particles and light smells to refresh up your room and the primary filter eliminates finer sized particles.
Featuring a stylish design with a little footprint the Finn suits well in a bedroom or little workplace. It is little and lightweight so it's a breeze to bring room to room.
This air cleaner functions electronic controls with an instinctive LCD display, a filter replacement/clean indication and 3 fan speeds. Backed by a 10 year service warranty the Finn is a quality cleanser that provides assurance.
• Best filter value - has 2 year extended life v-HEPA filter plus 2 additional pre-filters make a difference when comparing prices.
• Peace of mind with 10 year service warranty for your investment.
• Smart - tells you when it's time to examine the filters.
• Very easy to open when you want to vacuum the filters. Easy on your wallet With some air cleansers you can quickly spend more on replacement filters than the air cleanser itself. That's why the v-hepa filter has an extended life (approximately 24 months) and consists of 2 additional pre-filters in the box. In the very first 2 years alone you will conserve approximately $202 when as compared to equivalent air cleansers. In addition, the Oransi v-hepa Finn air cleanser draws only 55 watts making it low expense to operate. Small footprint and contemporary design With its tower design the Finn air cleanser fits nicely in any room and is something you can position in view in a room and not have to conceal behind the couch. In addition, there is no wasted space in the cleanser so it's more compact and powerful than other tower air cleansers. The appealing neutral color and cool modern design that will match any decoration. Certified Safe The air cleanser will stop running if the cover is open. The v-hepa Finn air cleanser has gotten safety certifications from ETL, GS and CE and is certified Ozone Safe by the State of California Air Resources Board. Made of long lasting ABS products.
How the v-hepa Finn air cleanser cleans up the air Pre Filter:
The air first goes into the carbon pre-filter, recording the largest particles, which boosts the resilience and efficiency of the other filters. This filter can likewise get rid of light smells. High-Efficiency Filter:
The v-hepa air filter catches dust, irritants and other solid particles. This consists of contaminant particles such as pollen, allergen, and other airborne pollutants as little as 0.3 microns. Special low air flow resistance innovation makes the air cleanser more powerful and efficient.
Product Specifications • Room Coverage: approximately 400 sq feet (20' x 20')
• Noise Level: 40dB - 60dB
• Air Flow: 140 (speed 3 CADR)
• Filter: Cleanable pre-filter and v-hepa filter
• v-HEPA filter effectiveness: 99 %
• Filter life: approximately 2 years
• Fan speeds: 3
• Controls: Electronic
• Filter Replace/Clean Indicator
• Negative ion
• UV lamp
• Dimensions: 7" x 10" x 22"
• Weight: 10 pounds
• Power: 55 watts
• Warranty: 10 years
What's in the Box • Finn Air Purifier
• UV lamp, pre-filter, HEPA filter (inside air cleanser)
• 2 additional pre-filters
• User's Manual
* The control panel images for the Finn represent the brand-new interface that we will have in the devices arriving in July 2012. The timer button will be changed by an on/off button for the unfavorable ionizer.