Power off opening the back cover
LED Indicator light
Negative Ion: ?5,000,000/cc
UV Light: Lamp life: 20,000h
Dimension: 190 x 125 x 68mm
Coverage Area: 12 sq. Meter
Rated Voltage: DC12V
Rated Power: ?6W (on high setting)
Do not use the unit in temperature exceeding 158 degrees Fahrenheit or 70 degree Celsius.
This unit works on DC12 Volts. Applying a higher voltage may cause a fire hazard or electric shock.
Always place the unit on a dry level surface.
The unit is intended for use in a vehicle, bedroom, desktop and children room.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not expose the unit or flexible cord to moisture in any way.
Always switch off and unplug the unit to avoid electric shock before cleaning or replacing filters.
Do not attempt to disassemble the unit other than to replace filters.
For best results and optimum Ionization, do not place the unit on a metal surface.
Do not operate if the unit is damaged in any way.
Do not allow children to use it as a toy.
Do not insert metallic items of any type into this unit.
Do not wet or soak the unit. Clean only with a slightly water damped, soft cloth and allow to dry before using again. Never use solvents or other chemicals.
Do not use in places where flammable or explosive materials are stored.
Store the unit in a cool, dry place when it is not in use.
For quick air cleaning, set the speed control to HIGH setting. After about 30 minutes, set the speed control to the LOW speed setting.
To maintain fresh air at all times, set the speed control to LOW speed setting. The unit uses very little electricity.
For evening quiet use, set the speed control to the LOW speed setting.
Car adaptorx 1
Built-in filters x 1
HEPA filter: Traps particles as small as 0.3 microns.( allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, pet dander, etc. )Negative ions: emits more than 5,000,000 anions?Aromatherapy: Add the spice of your choice. Finally, the fan draws the purified air through the ionizing area and releases pure, ionized air back into the room.
Photocatalyst Filter works with UV Light to break down and destroy poisonous fume,VOCs,odors,germs,viruses,bacteria,mildew and fungus.The unit is intended for use in a vehicle, bedroom, desktop and children room. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not expose the unit or flexible cord to moisture in any way.
UV light and photocatalyst filter: -Breaks down poisonous fumes and VOC's, i.e. formaldehyde, ammonia. --Kills germs, viruses and bacteria. --Kills mold, mildew and fungus spores. --Eliminates the smell of smoke, and other annoying odors.Always switch off and unplug the unit to avoid electric shock before cleaning or replacing filters.
Nano Siver Filter kills many types of germs, viruses, fungi and bacteria?Activated carbon filter: Absorbs smoke and odors.
Satisfaction guaranteed - We are confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee! If you are unsatisfied, simply contact us to return the product for a full refund,we promise satisfy you all 100%